Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My Oh My!!

       My Oh My!  Indeed... what happened to the month of March? Well, Cedarhome students participated in "Read Across America, celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday, along with participating in the Everett Aqua Sox "Hit a Home Run and Read" incentive program.  In other words (pun intended!) we've been busy!!

Now, it's time I catch up with this blog.  First up (yep, I'm still in baseball mode) is posting March and April's Reading Connection links.  I really hope parents are finding new and interesting tidbits on how to support your child with learning at home by looking through these.  (<:  And I would love to hear for you to share with me how you may have found a use for these ideas.  Happy Reading!!

March Reading Connections, Beginner Edition

March Reading Connections, Intermediate Edition

April Reading Connections, Beginner Edition

April Reading Connections, Intermediate Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment